TES3MP is a project adding multiplayer functionality to OpenMW, a free and open source engine recreation of the popular Bethesda Softworks game "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind".
- TES3MP version: 0.7-alpha
- OpenMW version: 0.44.0
- License: GPLv3 (see docs/license/GPL3.txt for more information)
- DejaVuLGCSansMono.ttf: custom (see docs/license/DejaVu Font License.txt for more information)
As of version 0.7.0, TES3MP is fully playable, providing very extensive player, NPC, world and quest synchronization, as well as state saving and loading, all of which are highly customizable via serverside Lua scripts.
Remaining gameplay problems mostly relate to AI and the synchronization of clientside script variables.
Development has been relatively fast, but any contribution regarding code, documentation, bug hunting or video showcases is greatly appreciated.
Test sessions are often advertised in our Steam group or our Discord server.
Feel free to contact the team members for any questions you might have.
- Quickstart guide
- Steam group and its detailed FAQ
- TES3MP section on OpenMW forums
- Known issues and bug reports
You can benefit the project by contributing to the Patreon pages of our two developers, David Cernat and Koncord, as well as by supporting OpenMW.